Friday, September 24, 2010

What do you believe?

I believe there is a better place than this when we are gone.

I believe that this place has beautiful fields, the trees are green and everything and everyone are full of life and every so often there is a rainbow.

I believe this place has no sickness. This place has the people who I have lost both animal and human they are all there and having a good old time.

I believe that when I die they will be waiting to greet me with all their best memories that I had with them.

I believe that my love ones are happy now and are at peace. I can't wait to meet them again, but it won't be for a while.

There were times when I did not believe in a God, because when you die, you die; but over the past couple months, I have to believe there is something better than this shit hole we call life.

I believe that my grandmothers are looking down being proud and happy. Nana with Grandpa and Oma with Opa being happy and watching us while we learn to live without them, but at the same time not forgetting about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment